Saturday, October 9, 2010

ABCo.

I <3 this place. I love the atmosphere, I love the employees, I love everything they serve. I love they have 2 locations and one with a 3 dollar movie show.

This week brought us an announcement of the detachment of one of our leaders. We love this guy. He's been a strong hold for us when there are inter office quarrels, a knowledgable resource on all transactions. And more than anything someone who has gained respect from a lot of our customers. Theyre not going to take well to his leaving. We already dealt with the heart wrenching move of another leader in the office, she followed her heart. It was a good move for her, but we still miss her and love her lots. I cant blame her, I'd do the same thing for the right person.

Back to the ABCo. AWBF and myself decided to sit down and discuss office junk with eachother and gossip. She had a fantastic looking Greek Chicken Salad, I had the standard cup of tar, my personal fuel of choice... black coffee.

 Mid discussion, we were distracted by some hot action at the bar. I've only seen it advertised on tv... but this brings it to life.  As seen on Ellen, and on late night infomercials all across America, this man.. this object .. so right and yet, OHHHH so wrong.!!!

The only thing I could think of was this song.. as he shook what his mama gave him...


Oh yes, and not that it went well with coffee... it went well with chip crumbles and half eaten carrot sticks.. go ahead.. make a pig of yourself and go for it. its awesome. its full of garlic, cheese and should be considrered for the top 10 list of things that should be on your plate for your last meal. 

mm mm mmmmmmm yeeaaaayuuuh. beercheese...

No comments:

Post a Comment