Saturday, October 9, 2010

October Beginnings...


So we started the month of October just like legend says ... in like a polar bear out like a burst of blazing hotter than balls weather. The weather actually took me by surprise. It started out all chilly, and yes, I got excited to feel the nice cool crisp air of fall. The evening lows were down into the high 30s and 40s. Gray skies greeted us every morning. People were showing up in their jackets. Pockets full of mothballs, mistaking them for an old cough drop only to be surprised with something much worse tasting. ( Not saying I would make this mistake, I mean honestly really who eats moth balls these days.. cough cough )


So I started out on monday with a late lunch meet up with my AWBF. We dined outside a local restaurant, Loretta's. This place provides us with not only nutritious savory lunches; it provides us with entertainment from the friendly staff. We love Loretta's and will give full endorsement of something there garunteed to please you whether it be the food or some of the smokin hot employees. Just dont forget to search their website for their celebrity for your free drink. I never tire of asking for a big refreshing glass of Betty White.



AWBF lunch consisted of an " everything and turkey sandwich minus mayo add hummus and some cashew something. I'd reccomend it to about anyone" from Loretta's. I just smiled and turned my head. I brought my own lunch. Wild Rice, Omega 3 Peanut butter, Baby Carrots, and bought a cookie from Loretta's to split with the AWBF so they couldnt say I just comondeered a seat.

nothing monumental happened other than reading Mountain X.

adieu for now... blessings and best lunches... 

No comments:

Post a Comment